Sunday, January 18, 2015

Letter - Oct. 6, 2014

Well, it was an eventful week. Full of miracles and blessings and
 challenges and answers to prayers. It was great!

 First of all, A got baptized! That was the biggest miracle, because
 there was some uncertainity as to if her parents were going to sign
 her baptism record (since she's under 18 we needed a signature). But
 the Lord answered our prayers and worked some miracles and everything
 worked out. Her parents were at her baptism as well and excited for
 her. I'll send pictures :)
 
 C is doing well, and she came to General Conference and loved it.
 We are hoping and praying she'll be baptized this week, but she
 doesn't feel "ready." She wants to do it, but is kinda waiting for an
 answer or something to be sure it's the right choice. I think she
 already knows it's right, she just needs a little help in recognizing
 that answer.

 This week we contacted I and invited him to
 general conference, and he came. He enjoyed it and is excited about
 reading the Book of Mormon and learning more.

 In a little sadder news, K and M told us they were moving to
 Mexicali this week so than can be closer to her family and he can have
 more work opportunities. :( I'm going to miss them so much. But they
 said they'll keep going to church and are going to give us their
 address so we can send the missionaries there. :)

 This week we also had exchanges, and I went with Hermana B, our
 sister training leader in her area. She is a great missionary and I
 learned a lot from her example.

 And of course, another highlight of the week, General Conference. I
 love Conference sooo much. I don't think I can choose a favorite talk.
 I felt like some of them were written especially for me and I received
 lots of answers and help that I needed. I love that the Lord calls
 prophets and apostles to lead His church and guide us. I know the
 Church is true and I know God lives and loves each one of us, and He
 shows us that love each and every day.

 I love you all!
 
 Love,
 Hermana Loveland
 
 P.S. Next week is transfers...and it's pretty likely I'll be leaving
 San Luis Rio Colorado...so I'll let you know. For now I am going to
 enjoy my time here with these people, and with my bicycle. :) haha