Sunday, January 18, 2015

Feliz año nuevo! Jan 5, 2015 Letter and Photos

Feliz año nuevo!

 Well, today is transfer day. Hermana M left and I will miss her a ton. She is such a great missionary and is one of my best friends now.  Now she went to another area, and is actually with Hermana C,
 which is cool. My new companion is Hermana M, who is also really great. It is fun because I already know her as we were in the  same ward in San Luis, and I already know it will be a great transfer!

 I learned so much from Hermana M and from our two transfers together and saying goodbye was hard, but I know I'll see her again  very soon. I know the Lord has great things in store for both of us
 and we will be able to apply the things we've learned together.

 A is doing very well, and this week she is officially going to be married and her baptism will be on Friday. She has received some negative comments from some family members, but she remains firm and  committed and she knows what it right. She is an incredible person and  I am so grateful to know her.

 G is doing really well as well. Last Monday we had our district  leader and his companion join us to visit him, and he also did the  baptismal interview with him. It was actually very helpful. G had
 already told us that he wasn't ready for baptism yet, but with this interview we were able to know more about why he wasn't ready, and  they set a goal for 2 weeks. He is doing well and keeps preparing. We  really have seen an incredible change in him. He was already a super
 awesome person when we met him, and now even more.

 Hope everyone had a great New Year's! On Wednesday night one family invited us over to have tamales, and another family invited us over to  have Thanksgiving dinner. haha. The brother is American and his  parents were in town and decided to have a feast and invited us over.

It was a fun time. And we took advantage of the day on Thursday and rested a bit. :) It was great. :)
 Well, that's about all for right now. Have a great week and come what may and love it in this new year!

 Love, Hermana Loveland

  Serena Street intersects with Bonita -- Perfect!
With a rosca for Jan. 6 - Day of Kings, celebrating the Wise Men.
 Hermana Loveland's district with zone leaders. The Hermanas gave the elders those ties.
 A's adorable daughters wearing missionary tags.

Saying goodbye to Hermana M. Even with "differences" they are great friends.
 With Hermana C.