Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dec 1, 2014 Letter

My dear, wonderful family!

 Thank you soooo much for the great pictures and fun stories. It sounds
 like you all had a wonderful time in Hawaii! Everyone looks great, and
 very different! Especially my ''little'' siblings and my nieces! You
 are all growing so fast! haha :)
 
 This week has gone much better for us than last. :) On Wednesday G
 called us! He said he'd missed us and invited us over for
 Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun, though he miscalculated the turkey
 and it wasn't done until long after we had left, but we still had
 mashed potatoes and stuffing and we were grateful. And then the next
 day a sister in the ward (who had lived in the US for 25 years)
 invited us over and we had turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls,
 and the part I really needed, pumpkin pie. :) It was great. Also at
 night I drew a hand turkey to celebrate the day. :)
 
 We taught G a couple times this week. He really is so great. He
 just understands everything. He came to church yesterday and we
 visited him yesterday afternoon. We invited him to be baptized on
 December 12th. He said he really will pray and ask sincerely about
 being baptized that day, and we feel hopeful about it.
 
V and family are doing all right. They are having lots of
 problems and struggles, but are doing okay. They are preparing to be
 baptized on December 26th.
 
 I am so excited about this month of December. I cannot believe it is
 already December and it kinda freaks me out, but I love this time of
 year and I know it will be an incredible month, sharing the gospel of
 Jesus Christmas and remembering the real meaning of this season.
 
I hope you all have seen the video on Christmas.mormon.org. It is so
 beautiful. Share it with everyone!
 Love,
 Hermana Loveland
 
 p.s. Have a great St. Nicholas Day!