Hola! First of all, transfers. Yep, I left San Luis. It's hard to believe it, and it was hard to leave. I was there almost 6 months. There are lots of people I will miss, and also my bicycle. haha I will have to remember how to walk... I really enjoyed the time I spent there, the sun, the sweat, the flat bicycle tires...all that good stuff. haha but really I love San Luis a lot and the people who I met there who are now an important part of my life.
I will especially miss Hermana C. I love her lots and I'm so grateful for all that we experienced together, and all that she taught me. She is a great missionary and I know she'll have lots of success throughout her mission. I really admire her faith and diligence and her dedication to serving the Lord.
And now I am in Tijuana. The ward is called Paraiso (Paradise :) ), which is actually the mission president's ward. My companion is Hermana M, who is an americana from my generation. She is from Utah. It's kinda funny being two americanas together, but it will be lots of fun. It will definitely be an adventure. :) Another fun thing is that Hermana U is serving in the same ward, and we live in the same house. It's fun to be with her again. :)
My last week in San Luis went well. We had a zone conference with Presidente Garcia which was excellent as always. He is fun and I always learn a lot as well.
The sad news is that A didn't make it to church yesterday, so she wasn't confirmed. But she said she'll be there next week. :) She is doing well. We still haven't taught her family, but I know they see her example and soon they'll follow it.
And C...is doing all right, but still doesn't feel ready for her baptism. But she does have a desire to be baptized and I hope she can feel the importance of it soon. :)
Sorry for a short letter again. Next week I'll have more information about my new area and our investigators and all that good stuff. :) Have an excellent week! Trust in the Lord, and "Come what may and love it!" Mom and Dad- Thanks for the family history info, and thanks Mom for the pictures of the cutest nieces ever. :) Con mucho amor, Hermana Loveland P.S. I owe you guys lots of pictures, but I didn't bring my memory card reader today...I'll try to send them next week!