Como estan?? Les quiero mucho!
This week Hermano J (our wonderful ward mission leader) introduced us to his niece, E, and her family. They all seem super receptive, especially the kids. They are a bunch of cousins, aunts & uncles who all live super close and the kids are pretty excited about learning. A sister in the ward took us to pick them up for church and Elizabeth wasn't feeling well, but her two sons and several cousins/neighbors/I don't even know who were all ready to go. So we brought 10 kids ranging from age 4 to 14 to church yesterday. It was fun. They behaved fairly well and enjoyed it. We're hoping E will be able to join us next week. :)
G & A told us they are moving this week...sad day. But we will keep working with the members and talking with everyone to find the people the Lord has prepared for us to teach. :)
Today O and J taught us how to make flour tortillas! It was fun. They are such great people and take great care of us. :) I love them a ton.
Sorry this letter is short...I'll do better next week! And I'm going to send pictures!
I love you all! Thanks for everything!
Come what may and love it!
Love,
Hermana Loveland