I'm sure how much I'll have to say, since I just talked to you yesterday, but here are some quick updates:
All is going well here in San Luis. It's sunny and warm and I love it. O is all ready for his baptism tomorrow. :) We are very excited for him, and he is excited as well.
This week we contacted and elderly couple, J and F. They are so sweet. They don't know how to read, so we came another day to read the Book of Mormon to them. They seem fairly receptive and were going to come to church yesterday, but when we passed by they said they were busy, but they'll come next week. I hope so. :) I'll keep you updated.
J wasn't able to make it to church either, but is still progressing well and excited about being baptized.
We have a new ward mission leader, Hermano Jesus Zazueta. He is great. He doesn't have much experience in this, but he is willing to learn and he and his wife, Olga (a recent convert), take very good care of us.
One kinda funny story from last week. On Monday, Dani, and recently returned missionary drove us to a lesson. When we were leaving she realized she had locked her keys in the car. hhaha so we had to wait for her boyfriend to stop by her house, and then take a taxi to where we were to bring the keys. Mission life is never boring. :) New experiences every single day. It is a great time!
Come what may and love it!
Les queiro muchisimo!
Con amor,
Hermana Loveland