I had an excellent Easter. :) It was different from Easter at home, but still a really good day. We went to an Easter concert in the evening that was done by a small choir of missionaries. It was beautiful. They told us we could only go if we brought investigators. We brought M and his fianceé. I think they really enjoyed it. I love music and hymns and especially about Christ. It was a beautiful evening.
So, remember R? We were finally able to visit with him on Saturday! We asked him how he felt about getting baptized and he said, "I think I'm ready to be baptized on Wednesday." Okay! We are definitely excited about that. There were so many little things that made it so he couldn't get baptized before, like busy schedules and stuff like that, but now he's ready and it's going to happen. :) His mom is also very excited for him. :) I think it was just about us learning patience, but in the end every works out and I know this is the Lord's work.
M is also progressing really well and excited about his baptism on Saturday. He has a lot of faith, and I've learned a lot from the opportunity we've had to teach him.
S is also doing well. On Wednesday we ate with their family. Her kids are so funny. It was a great time. We're hoping she can get married soon. They have to get a act of divorcement sent over from Durango and they are also saving money, but we're hoping it will happen soon. :)
On Friday we had zone conference with Presidente Carreon. I always enjoy those and learn a lot. While there I also got my package from the Squires family. :) That was fun. Thanks!
To answer Mom's question, transfers are next week. I cannot believe how fast this transfer has gone by, or that I've been here in Playas for 4 months. Crazy. But I love it here. This ward is wonderful. The bishop is very focused on the work of salvation and the members here take good care of us. :)
So I really just love being a missionary! It is the greatest! Have a great week! I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Loveland