Well, everyone, I know you're waiting for the news! .....I'm gone! After four transfers of being here, I am ready to move on. But there are definitely people I will miss, namely Andy, Gabriella, Sora Negriu and Elizabeta. Man, I wonder where I am going next?
Man, there were two big surprises with transfer calls. The first is that Elder Jepsen is transferred out, too. So I was white-washed in and I'm white-washed out. Poor Elder Jepsen, though. He has been white-washed out of his apartment three transfers in a row! He's kind of upset now and I can't really blame him. That's super rough.
The other thing is that Elder Woodhouse is staying with his boy for another one. This will be his 5th transfer here. He's pretty upset, too. Poor guy. So Elder Woodhouse, Elder Grant and Sora Nett are staying and Elder Jepsen, myself and Sora Harrison are out. It's kind of sad, because Elder Woodhouse, Sora Harrison and I have been together for so long, four transfers now. We've gotten super close and we're all really good friends.
We definitely have our work cut out for us for the next two days. There's a lot more work to do, because it's a white-wash. And of course, we need to visit a few members to say goodbye. It'll be crazy and a lot is going to happen before next week's email. Man, people from my MTC group are going senior. Sora Harrison is going senior for sure! I don't think I will, though. I still have too much to learn, too much to work on. I'm definitely content being Junior and just working hard. But I'll do whatever the Lord wants.
I hit a new low in my mission, lol. I ate Ramen for breakfast. We didn't have anything else and so I had no other choice. Then we didn't have time to shop and so we didn't have anything to eat again the next morning. So...we went over to the sisters and put on our best puppy dog faces. And it actually worked! Sora Nett was super nice and sat us down and made us an amazing breakfast of eggs and bacon. It was amazing! So then on Saturday we showed up and made it up to them with some french toast. It was way fun and they really seemed to appreciate it. Thanks for raising me right, Mom!
Man, there's this crazy old man in our English class that always comes. He's like 50. It's pretty bad, because he's totally a creeper on Sora Harrison. He follows her around trying to say dumb pick up lines in English, but speaks the worst English ever. I don't know how he got into the Medium level class. But anyway, he wrote a story about Billy the Kid in English and wanted me to correct it for him. It was the worst story ever! I'm not even kidding. It seriously made no sense at all. Sora Harrison and I tried to correct it, but couldn't understand what the heck he was talking about, or meant, so we basically just wrote the story for him. Seriously, he wrote it in english, but I felt like I was translating the whole time. That is the hardest translating that I have ever done, and it was from English into English.
Well, everyone, thanks so much for all of your awesome emails! I really want to write back to each one of you, but since we were waiting for transfer calls that took up a lot of our time and we have a lot of stuff to do. I'm really sorry! Thanks, especially J, you wrote a sweet email. Sounds like you are dominating life and owning people. I hope everyone has a great week! I can't wait to see what happens and where I go! Thanks for all of your prayers, especially you Mom. You are incredible and thank you! I love you all!
Elder Ross