Monday, February 16, 2015

Letter - February 16, 2015

Hello family!
Thanks again for the letters and updates. This week has gone fairly well. It seems that the hospital is almost our second home here. But this week is wasn't for me! Hermana Martinez was feeling sick and we've spent time in the doctor and at the hospital, but she's doing good now! But lots of people know us there...it's pretty funny. 
I am doing better. It was a process getting back to walking and working normally, and I rested a little bit this week as well, but now I'm doing great. I had a doctor's appointment on Saturday and
everything is going well. Thanks for the prayers and love! 
So for transfers...we stayed the same! It was not what we were expecting, especially since Presidente had told us a few times that the trio was only going to last the transfer, but that's okay. I
wasn't super excited at first, about being here 6 more weeks, or maybe I'll even finish my mission here. Who knows. I was kinda hoping for a change, but I know it is the will of the Lord, and there are many great things about the area. Plus, I love my companions and I know will have a great time together. I am happy about it. :)
This week we started teaching D who is the friend of one of the members here. She is about 25 and very ready for the gospel. She came to church yesterday and is preparing to be baptized on March 13th.
¡Les amo muchísimo! Gracias por todo.
 
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Loveland