Don't worry Mom. I'm doing okay. :) I'm not sure how much time I'll have to write. I'm using Hermana Garcias iPhone and we are waiting for the doctor to come to see if I can leave today. Most likely I will leave today. I am doing much better. I can walk and move and Ive been able to eat a little more. Really I'm doing good, and the hard part will probably be resting for two weeks, but I'll will take advantage of the time to read the scriptures and conference talks, write letters, and rest.
Thanks so much for all the love and support. I can feel it all the way in Mexico! Also, people have come to visit me here, even some people from Playas. :) I have felt very loved.
Oh, thanks for the flowers Mom :) I'll try to send the picture, maybe next week.
Presidente & Hermana GarcĂa said they will be in contact with you this week, to let you know how I'm doing. And they'll let you know when I leave the hospital. I am being well taken care of. :)
I love you! "Come what may and love it!" :)
Love,
Hermana Serena Loveland