Sunday, February 15, 2015

Letter and Photos - Feb 9, 2014

Hello family! 
 
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a great day!
 
I really am doing well. Yesterday I was able to leave the house and work like a normal missionary. True, I have to be patient with myself as my body is still recovering, plus I have to get used to walking all day again, but it's going well so far. I have to walk slower, but I am trying to take good care of myself. :) My diet is back to normal as well. 
The week went well, though I was definitely ready to get out of the house and get back to work. But I got lots of reading done, and some writing, and resting. My companions took care of me well, and I am very grateful for that. I have felt loved. 
One thing I read in the Book of Mormon this week was about the Army of Helaman. I love that stroy. They are such incredible examples. I want to be like them! There are several parts where it talks about their attributes and qualities, and I made a list so I can try to be a little more like them. One of the things I like is it says that they were "true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted." It also says that they were "firm and undaunted." And of course, their exceeding faith and trust in the Lord. I love the Book of Mormon and the wonderful examples in it.
 
It's great to be back working, in our trio, and we hope to enjoy and take advantage of this week, since it's the last one of the transfer, and then who knows what will happen. :) I'll be sure to let you know. :) 
I am grateful to have such wonderful companions.
 
Thanks for everything! For your prayers and support and concern and love! I love you lots!
 
Have an incredible week!
 
Con amor,
Hermana Loveland
 
Hospital Photos!!
 In the hospital - first meal.
 Yum?
With a visit from Hermana Utrera
 

 Thumbs up after surgery!


 First day of being home two weeks. Hermana Martinez took care of me that day!

 Flower arrangements sent from her mama and papa, and siblings!

 


 Withcompanions and Hermana T. 


  At E's baptism.