Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014 Letter

Hey family!
 
It's been a pretty good week. One of the highlights was our conference with Presidente Garcia on Wednesday. We have such a wonderful mission president and I learned a lot. I also love the love and concern he has for us. He is awesome. Hermana Garcia is also wonderful. :)
 
F is doing well. He came to church yesterday and is excited about his baptism. He said he's not going to smoke anymore, and we are praying for him so he can be ready to be baptized on Saturday. :) 
 
K and M are doing well, though they didn't make it to church yesterday, because K wasn't feeling well. They don't have any kids yet, but K is about 6 months pregnant and they are very excited for their future family, and know that living the gospel will their family a lot. :)
 
S and G didn't make it to church either, we're going to visit them tonight and see how there are doing.
 
Life is going well here in San Luis, and time is flying super fast. I'm doing my best to enjoy every day and see the miracles in our lives, amidst the challenges of missionary life. Because life really is wonderful, and Heavenly Father loves us. This is the work of the Lord and there is nothing else I'd rather be doing! 
Thanks for everything! Sorry for the short letter. Remember that I love you! And the church is true! Keep smiling! And share the gospel!
 
Love,
Hermana Loveland