Hey Family and Frndnis!
This computer is dislexic. Kinda annoying, its slow, o sit randomin aevels out or scrambles words. For example. But its okay! Youll have to use a lot of faith to read. I oo try to fix it when I see it.
Be happy, it happens!
Well it was eremtxly extremely great to talk to you guys on christmas! I loved I got really excited and motivated to do work. Which is good caues i am incredibly tired. Incredibly. I got up this morning and looked at my comp and said something to the effect of "I have no idea how Im not dead right now". Nor did I know how I was going to get trough the day, but Im ggettin there, just oen step at a time and we get there!
This morning we dd ia serviec project and painted the wall of a school yard. It was pretty fun, proba ylbthe third service project of my mission! But as a result, it was proly the 6th time Ie been out in the sun in shorts for an exended period of time, and therefore, I am roasted. Bt uit jkhfagsjçoajfjgiaoisasoigfasgjlaçkfsjglkasçjtgir but it was very fun. I miss good ol slave labor.
WOW. Took 15 mins to get to this point. Ths icomputer is incredible. But ii guess its better than a letter or a telegraph :) Gonna be a short one today ladies and gentlemen!
Yesterday we got to do a interview with Verônica, who will be baptized! Her and her fiance are some of the coolest recent converts I know. He is greek-american, and she is, obviously, brasilian. They met in the states, but cause some crazy old black dude named fred told them they should date. So she returned to brasil, and he fould the church and got baptized. And he introduced her. When i taught her in a division 6 weesk ago, she didnt have a testimony of Joseph Smith. ANd now, as i interviewed her, I saw one of the strongest testimonies in her. She has grown a lot. its aamzing how the gospel can make such a great change in us! If we let it. And eyht were just so excited about the chrcuh (he came down to visit her) and made me want to be a better person. They were just so happy!
well, I have got to go, and get to worK! I hope you all have a great wee! 2k!" I love you all!
with loe,v elefeii jake