Hey!
So I have noooo time today! But Thank you for the letters, Ill get out what I can!
You want my daily schedule? Here it is. I wake up at 6 or 6 30, work out, make some AMAZING food. Today I made some exceptional eggs and toast.Then I study (after shavin and whatnot) til about 10 or 11. (Usually alone, but sometimes my comp joins me -- which makes my day). And then we go eat!
Every day we have lunch at a member's house. Lunch is always the same! Rice and beans. But I'm really gettin to like em. Then we walk all day, going from appointment to appointment. We have "appointments" all day. We dont really mark them, we just show up. A little annoying, but hey! that's alright.
Thats pretty much all we do. We find new people to teach by making contacts on the road in between appointments. And we visit them later in the week! And then we come home, I shower, and sleep. And read the good books a bit before bed usually. Thats pretty much it, but its a good life!
Pictures I think I will just email every week except this one because of the lack of time.
Loved the pictures! Send some more of the house, and of the McAllister house too!
This week I taught principles of the gospel at church! My comp told me about ten mins before, just said,"Hey, you're teaching." A little annoyed, but it went well, and I really enjoyed it!
I have been LOVING English class! And its amazing how they ask questions that tie directly into the lessons, I already taught the first and second!
I WILL CALL ALEX FRIDAY! pORTUGUESE ISNT sorry for the caps. Portugues isn't a prblem. I love talking on the phone in Portuguese, most people hate it.Portuguese is going well, I'm getting better and better!
Sunday we were making contacts and this lady we contacted followed us. And sang one line of a hymn over and over. For a long time. Quite hilarious!
This week was better, and I am really finding ways to have the time of my life!
Love you all! Write me! :)
Elder Jake!