Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dear Grandpa and Grandma Loveland

With our family letter, Ross included two extra letters to be send on to the appropriate people. We included much of the letters here. We wrote him about the blog and said we could pass along messages, either privately or on the blog. As you read between the lines in his letters, you can tell letters really help him, and all other missionaries!

Dear Grandma and Grandpa L,
How are you doing? Life here at the MTC moves slowly but it is great. I'm luck to have family that is so supportive.
And especially to have family that is such an example to me. Peter and Brandon have been huge examples and I look up to them and forward to when I'll be able to see them again. [Ross' cousins who are serving missions in Germany and Hong Kong, respectively.] Both of you are also great examples to me and I know your missions have blessed all of the L clan.
There are so many things to do and so much to learn and study, so sorry my letter is so short. Thank you so much again. I love you lots. Take care
Elder Ross L