Well, family, I'm in ENSENADA. Crazy, huh? My new companion is Hermana Noé. She is from Argentina and has about 3 months in the mission. She's great and I'll think we'll have a fun time. :) My new ward is Lomitas (which means "hills"). I am excited for this transfer.
It was hard to say a few goodbyes yesterday, especially with A and A and their adorable family, but I know I'll see them again.
And I am very excited about the new adventures we'll have here. I am hoping to really enjoy the little time I have left, and make this last transfer, the best one!
My birthday was a pretty great day. The family who signed up to feed us gave us money, so we went to a princess restaurant. haha it was fun. I'll send pictures.
I enjoyed the Women's Broadcast on Saturday, and I am very excited about General Conference this weekend. I know it will be a great blessing for everyone, and it will be a beautiful Easter Sunday.
Happy Easter everyone! Have a beautiful week, and enjoy conference!
Share with me your favorite parts.
Love, Hermana Loveland
Mom- I haven't received the cards, and since I'm a little farther away, I might not get them until our zone conference, but I'll let you know! I am looking forward to it. :)
Birthday Brownies and Ice Cream
With Hermana Urbina - MTC companion. Lots has happen in these 17 months.
Birthday celebration with Hermana West
With Hermana Martinez