Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 13, 2015 - Letter and photo

"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; (constant) in prayer;"
Romans 12:12  - I found this scripture this week and really liked it.

It's been another great week here in Ensenada, full of miracles and exhaustion and all sorts of fun stuff - it's great to be a missionary! 
 
One miracle is L2! She is 64 and very sick. She had a baptismal date for this week, but last week she got mad for a little thing that happened and said she didn't want us to come anymore. But this week she was able to understand better and is excited for her baptism. The one problem is that she couldn't make it to church yesterday, but she really does have the desire to be baptized. If everything goes well,
she should be baptized on Saturday!

L1 is doing great, and came to church again yesterday. We haven't taught her husband; she says he's not interested, but we might give it  a try. :)

We keep working hard, and trying to improve as well. I know there is lots more I have to give in the time I have left, and I haven't finished learning!

Here is another great scripture I read in the Book of Mormon this week. It is a great one for missionaries and has helped me out:
"Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear." Moroni 8:16

Love, Hermana Loveland
 
P.S. I hope you have an amazing birthday Dad! And that you and Mom have a great anniversary as well! Thanks for being the best parents ever!

I meant to send this last week - saying goodbye to A's adorable girl.