Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 11 Letter

HEY GUYS!

Its been a good week, I am starting to get the hang of things, and things are starting to calm down a bit. Just in time for the end of the transfer. When my experienced comp will go home, and I will be left to take the reigns. Holy. Its gonna be a roller-coaster! This is our last week together, and I still feel like I have so much to learn from him, and in general! But I guess Ill just do it, learn from my many mistakes, and always try to be a touch better.

This past week. NOSSA. Time already. AHHH. SO this past week, I have been praying and fasting to get a larger desire to baptize, and to fulfill my purpose. Some of the great help I have gotten from the Lord has been great. I have decided to do a few more things. Study chapter 3 and 10 of PMG more, in the morning, and at night, reading out loud, to improve my accent and fluency in reading. Study the language more. Something I have rarely done sadly. And also I want to do contacts on the bus more. I am always on the bus, and rarely talk to the hundreds of people around me. New Goal. Something Ive been putting off.

Sunday was an incredible testimony meeting. It was so spiritual. I loved it. PS, I "play" the piano in our ward haha its tight. Its computerized, so I just push a button at the begining of each verse. Anyways, in this meeting, I was super comforted by the Lord. I was so worried about my many weaknesses, and HE let me know to relax, and remember that life has its ups and downs. And I will have to pass thorugh struggels, but it just is part of the plan. Just keep truckin along, and smiling. It'll work out. Ill find that confdence, that faith, desire, whatever I need. Just do you best and relax!

Well, acabou! I gotta fly! Love you guys! Next week is transfers so I dunno how the email sitch will be, just send your wonderful letters, and Ill send what I can! Got the packeage! Its waitin for me in the office! Thanks! Love ya! Pres gave the okay on Ward. Fill ya in better next week!
Tchau!

Elder Jake