Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tranferred to Santo Andre

Hey Guys!

I, like you guys, am super rushed this week! I Will have to be super short!

I got transferred! I am now in Santo Andre, back up in the Sao Paulo area. I'm pretty pumped, the area is def different, and beautiful. Like the trees and stuff. Should be a great transfer.

My companion is Elder Read. He has a year and one month on the mission. He is from the same group as Elder Finlinson and Elder Perry. This guys is a stud. I like him a lot. He is from Layton, Utah. I'm sure I am going to learn a lot with him, and the work here. Im excited, and a lil nervous, but Im sure we will destroy in this area. Should be a blast.

I was sad to leave Praia Grande, but the change, and the new adventure, made up for it a bit. Today, we had a training for leaders in the morning and I was able to see Elder Finlinson, and Elder Guthrie, and Elder Tyree. We had lunch together, and it was probly the funnest time I've had in a long time. I was pretty pumped, and grateful for the great friends I've got here on the mission. This new kids gonna be one of em as well.

Well, I love you all, I am really grateful to be here serving as a missionary. I miss you guys. Voces are the greatest! I will keep praying for ya, and I will be sure to do something dumb this week so you guys can all have a laugh next week :) Like run as fast as I can and do a sweet Superman dive onto the pull up bar. And then, as my body swings through, have the bar break, leaving my flailing body fly across the room, and hit the floor :) The bruises have almost left!

Well, we have to run to Sao Paulo, my comp accidently forgot the planners for the entire zone there, so we will go run there and get em! You people are so lucky to be together, and I am so lucky to have you guys supporting me here in Brasil! I happen to think my family is the coolest ever. I might even love you guys. Maybe. Dont get over excited!]

Love, Jake!