Hey Amazing People!
So it's a little after 6:30 a.m. right now!! Basically, our day was so full today that we needed to come to internet early to fit it all in. So, we got up even earlier than usual, 6am, to get here. So, if you guys are still sending emails or need to say something, I'm checking my email again at the Wrights, because today we get transfer calls! I forgot to mention it last week, but yeah, I'm pretty anxious to see what happens.
So, it's Christmas Eve! It's crazy, I can't believe Christmas is pretty much here already! No, I didn't get your package yet, I'll get it on Friday. But I have a few things to open so it's definitely ok. This way I get two Christmases(what is the plural for Christmas anyway??) Besides, I got one of the best Christmas presents yesterday. Gianina has a baptismal date!! She is getting baptized in two weeks. It will be really sad if I get transferred, but if that's what is supposed to happen, then it's ok.
It was a hard week in the blocs because of Christmas coming up and we only got one new investigator, but the rest of our week went really well. We got a baptismal date(pretty huge) and we had 8 lessons with a member present. One was with Alexandra Popovici(the branch president's daughter), who is inactive, but she was willing to help and did really well, bore good testimony. I think by using her, it might help her to feel the Spirit again and bring her back. Also, the BYU girls will be glad to hear, Aurelia hasn't dropped off the face of the planet. She came to Outreach both days and came caroling with us on Saturday. She'll be fine. Caroling was a big success by the way. We visited tons of members and they loved it. We did that the whole day.
Oh man, lame story of the day. I was messing around with my camera and I accidentally formatted it, basically deleting all my pictures! It was way lame. I took some pictures from my companion and I've taken a few since then, so I'm trying to build the collection back up. I'm just glad I've sent you guys a lot of pictures and that they are preserved. Still, it was a little depressing, lol.
To explain why today is busy, we are going to Little Texas this after this, then we have to get in Harry Potter 5(we've already watched Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 - Silver Surfer, and Eragon. Man, movies are sooo good when you haven't seen them in a year!!). Then we have a Christmas dinner at the Wrights, then we're going to Diverta and getting a few more movies and then we're going to Cristina and Narcis' to watch movies with them and hang out with them. Tomorrow, open presents, go to a members and watch movies, it'll be chill. Transfer meeting got moved to Friday, so we don't leave until later in the week.
Oh man, I got food poisoned this week! It was something we ate after distict meeting. After the meal, I was feeling really rough after a few minutes and I went into the bathroom and threw up everything(I eat a lot when we're there, so it hurt, lol). It was lame, I can't say it's been years since I've thrown up now. I felt better after that, though. Elder Dabling threw up as well and the other two were feeling really sick, so Elder Hardman took a long nap when we got home. He felt a little better, but was sick throughout the day.
Ok, so I don't really want to write a ton now. I don't have a lot of time anyway. I will talk to you guys really soon! I can't wait! I love you guys, and all those that read this, too. You're all the best!
--Elder Ross