I can promise you that mission life is never boring. It is such an adventure! On Saturday we spent another night in the hospital (but I'm not the sick one, don't worry Mom). Thursday evening my companion had a lot of stomach and back pain and didn't sleep well. The next morning she called Presidente's wife and she told us to go to the hospital. The did some tests and said it was a kidney infection. She was on IV for a little while and then they gave her medicine and told her to go home and rest. On Friday she was still in pain, and Hermana Garcia told us to back to the hospital. They did more tests and realized she had a kidney stone and needed to operate to take it out. So we spent the night there and then yesterday was her surgery. Everything went well and she is doing well, and should recover quickly (faster than I did, since her surgery was less complicated). Presidente and Hermana Garcia were with us part of the day Saturday and Sunday and also Hermano and Hermana Suarez, (who are basically our grandparents here in the ward and take great care of the missionaries). We have been well taken care of amd felt much love. :) Last night we did "exchanges" with our sister training leaders so I could rest and another sister stayed with Hermana Noe. She will be leaving the hospital this afternoon. It has been quite the adventure! But it's been a fun time, and I especially enjoyed being to spend time with Presidente and Hermana Garcia. I love them so much!
About investigators, J L is doing great! He called us yesterday to tell us they had given him permission and he was on his way to church. We weren't there of course, but the Elders said he was fellowshipped and felt good at church. He is progressing well, and is excited about the gospel. He's awesome.
We are hoping that Hermana Noe will recover quickly to be able to get back to work and work as hard as ever in the short time we have left in the transfer. Finishing the mission is a crazy thing, and I still feel like I'll be doing this forever, but I am also looking forward to the future and what the Lord has in store for me.
But for now, we'll keep working and enjoying every day!
Thanks for everything. I love you lots!
Love,
Hermana Loveland