I hope you all are doing well. Thanks again for the letters and updates!
No, S didn't make it to church, though we were really sure she was going to be there! Who knows what happened. But next week they should be living in Playas again so we'll go by and bring them ourselves. :)
Also A came! I guess she didn't end up going out of town and she started a new job instead. We'll have to see when we can visit her again. :)
R and C are doing well. And yes, there is a great youth program in this ward! The leaders are awesome and the youth are great too. They aren't a ton of youth, but it's growing. :)
On Thursday it was Hermana Mendoza's "cumpleaños" in the mission, as in she's been on her mission for a year now! We ate that day with the Ceron family again and Hermana Ceron bought a cake and put little flags with the amount of time we each have so we could take pictures. :) It was cute. I'll try to send the pictures today.
Okay Mom, you said you wanted to know more about my companion. Hermana M is the 6th of 7 kids and the first to go on a mission. Her whole family are members, except her dad. And her older siblings are not active in the church. But she's great! I've learned a lot from her. She is a great missionary and seems to know what she's doing here. :) We get along pretty well. I think sometimes we try each other's patience a little, because when you spend 24/7 with someone there are going to be things you don't understand or like, plus trying to express myself in Spanish was tough at first, but that's gotten better as I've learned more. And it's all part of the missionary experience. :) Our district is really great too. Every companionship right now is a mexicano training a gringo. haha it's pretty fun.
I feel like this letter is really lacking, but I don't know what else to add and I don't have much time. Sorry! Please know that I love you all soooo much! I am loving my time in Mexico serving the Lord. I know I still have a lot to learn and improve, but this is the work of the Lord and I know He will help me.
I love you all! Have a grrrrrrrrreat week!
Come what may and love it!
Mom- Yep, I received the package this week, thanks! I'm glad you are having a great time in California.
Dad- We don't have transfers here until March 17th. That's crazy that your won't have the Y to visit anymore. I think you've been their home teacher forever! Thanks for the updates as always. I love you!
Grandma J- Thanks for the email! I haven't received my Valentine from you yet, but I imagine I'll get it soon. THank you! Thanks for the updates too. I love hearing from you. I love you! (Love, your favorite oldest granddaughter :) )
I love you!
Love,
Hermana Loveland