Hey Guys,
I am grateful for you all! This week was insane! So insane. I cant explain how crazy it was, but it was fun. And tiring. And crazy.
We were able to have a wonderful baptismal meeting on Sunday evening, which was the highlight, and the focus of the whole week. The "Big Game" you could say.
Every single person we had been committed to be baptized this week fell at least once during the week. They all at one point said that they didn't want to baptized, or this week isnt going to work. We were able to see the Lord working miracles in our area, but also the "Enemy" working his lil tail off. The Lord was able to touch each one, and help them to come unto Him this week.
Lucia was baptized this week. She is a funny lady. She is a single mom, and her daughter (17) was baptized a few months ago. She was a little unsure at first, but after the baptismal interview, she said she would be baptized this week! On Sunday, we got to the church and she wasnt there! NOOO!! So we called her up and she said she was coming, but she wasnt going to be baptized.
After a lil miracle, she agreed to bring a towel and all and decide at the church. After a few minutes I decided to call and ask em if they wanted a ride. Her daughter said that Lucia wasnt going to church, and wasnt going to be baptized. NOOO! So, with faith, we grabbed this awesome brother (who was on crutches and in a neck brace-thats faith!) to drive us to her house and pick her up. Finally we finally got there and were able to, through one more miracle, help her to go to church, and bring her towel! She was able to be baptized! Our faith was being tried until the last moment! But she was able to make that covenant with the Lord.
I love the Lord. He is teaching me so many things, and helping me to feel - and follow - the Spirit. He knows so much better than I do. He loves us so much, and if we trust in Him, great things can happen!
I love my life here, a vida é a luta sem quartel (hino 142), but i love it. I am grateful for all you! More next week!
Keep up the great work, and dominating life! congrats on the intense work out plans Mom! My hero!
Have a great one! Love Elder Loveland