Hey Everyone!
Ok, I may not have as much time today, because I have been trying to upload the movie that we made for zone conference(which was great, by the way). I think it turned out really well, but Snapfish isn't recognizing it and I'm pretty sure it's too big for an email.
Before I go on and forget, I have one little request. This will probably be the last time I ask for something before I go home and here it is. I want a bunch of new shirts(mine now are trashed) so that I can get them tailored here, because I love how they do that. If that's possible, I'd like 2 short-sleeve white shirts, and then one long-sleeve shirt of each of the following colors: black, red and a darker brown. That would be really awesome and I will then get them tailored to my body. :) Thanks!
Ok, yeah, this week was pretty good. We were pretty busy with getting the movie ready and also the rest of our presentation. But we were able to get some lessons and, though we didn't have as many as last week, we had more with a member present. On Sunday, we had two investigators at church, Doamna Mocean(yes! A little miracle with that, too, that I'll share) and Domnul Skabogeza, a 73-year old English student that came last week. I have no idea how to really say his name because it's Hungarian. He's come twice in a row, but he's kind of busy, so he didn't set up with us to meet with him. Hopefully, he'll make it out to English Tuesday night and then we'll talk more with him.
One of the sweet finds of the week actually came from the sisters. They bloc-knocked into this kid(probably my age) named Paul and then the next night the four of us all had a lesson with him and they handed him over to us. He's got the sweetest dreadlocks ever! Haha, and he was wearing a pretty manly skirt, like it was a skirt, but it was definitely a man skirt. I'm excited to work with him. He is really open and was really excited to get the Book of Mormon. We're going to meet with him later today and then, hopefully, he'll go play sports with us, because right after we're going to go play sports again with the American guy and all the Romanian youth that he invites. It will be fun.
Ok, so Sunday morning we went to meet Doamna Mocean at the bus stop near her place. We were supposed to meet her and a couple of other people at 9am, but 9:05 came and went and then the bus we needed pulled up so we hopped on it. I thought maybe she didn't come, because the night before we had a pretty intense lesson on baptism and it pushed her a little bit out of her comfort zone. So on the bus, I was feeling pretty discouraged and I was thinking about how all week we tried to get people to come to church and then no one did. Finally, I started praying and in my prayer I said, "Well, I've done everything I can. Now it's in your hands, Father. You take this load and do according to Your will." Not 10 seconds later, the sisters called me and said they were at that bus station and were with Doamna Mocean. The person they were supposed to meet didn't show up, but they were exactly where they needed to be, at exactly the right time, to help our investigator get to church. It was a cool experience for me.
Well, my hour is up in like one minute so I better go. I hope you all have a great week. I love you a ton!
--Elder Ross